Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

No Good News

Let me give a list of the recent crap that's rained down on me lately.

1. I have the. worst. headcold. I can ever remember.
2. My pap smear results were abnormal.
3. I had an endometrial biopsy last week, and it was horrifyingly painful.
4. On January 22nd, I must go in for a D&C to rule out uterine cancer.
5. My nephew was in a car accident tonight and totalled his car.

All in all it's been a shitty couple of weeks.

****************************************************

Unrelated to the above, I want to say how proud I am of my friend Stacey who is 4 days post-op gastric bypass surgery. You're on your way Stace!

I also want to say that her husband is apparently an insensitive baffoon.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger nexy said...

hope you're feeling better. {{{{{{{hugz}}}}}}}

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Jos said...

Aww man, 2007 is sucking for a lot of us!

Sorry to hear about your troubles, and sincerely hope everything turns out ok for you. How is your nephew?

Please keep me posted.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger L said...

hope your troubles start to turn around and bring you good things instead.
by the way, i feel entitled to a Sybil blog mention since i GAVE BIRTH and it hurt like hell. just sayin. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home