Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Survived Another One

Christmas '06 was decidedly different than Christmas '05... in a good way.

There were no tears, no angst, no arguing, no unpleasantness. Thank goodness.

There was also no joyous Christmas spirit, no warm family gatherings, no excited anticipation at what gifts might be waiting for me. No midnight mass either.

But there was plenty of delicious food, beer, and laughing.

All in all, this wasn't a bad Christmas.
Hope yours was good.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger L said...

glad you had a good one! Happy new year too!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Jos said...

In one word: shitty. But that was expected, so no big surprise.

I bought myself a new digital camera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home