Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

EEEK !

Ohm'gosh!

I decided that I'd give myself a gift for Christmas. I decided that I would get myself a gyn exam and mammogram, since I haven't been for one in twenty years. So I called for an appointment, and .......

IT'S TOMORROW AT 1:30pm.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!

I thought I'd have some time to psych myself up for it. I hate being a patient. Hate hate hate it.

Tomorrow at 1:30, think of poor me with the feet in the stirrups.

(This was probably TMI too, huh?)

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jos said...

You are on a roll woman!

At 1:30p tomorrow, I will be thinking of you. . .

Did you say 20 YEARS??!!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger L said...

i'm an old pro at spreading the legs for exams (being pregnant and all). just relax and it doesnt hurt as bad!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger nexy said...

good luck...

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Jos said...

Um. . .how did it go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home