Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ok... Now I'm Pissed!

Ya know... I always said this blog wouldn't be about His Royal Assholiness, the big fucking bully that he is.

I never wanted this place to be about the fuckwad, or his fire-breathing eyesore wife, or their immensely obnoxious, spoiled rotten spawn.

HOWEVER...

Now I'm pissed!

What I don't write about here is that since last Christmas Eve (count 'em... that's 8 fucking months now) he's been just enough of a pain in my ass that I can't seem to get a new life started. Just when things start going well for me, he surfaces, and causes all kinds of grief for me, or whomever I'm with. So far, none of the men I've dated have wanted to deal with a 250 pound lunatic (and I shit you not about the 250 lbs, nor the lunatic part!) and why should they?

This past Friday night, was the frosting on the cake.

I would not take his phone calls. I refused to speak with him when he showed up live at my show. When I got home from working early Saturday morning (like... 3am) I turned on my televsion and got nothing. So I called the cable company and they told me there was a problem in the area and things would be fixed by Sat @ 6am.

Saturday 10am came, and I still had no cable tv, nor internet service, nor telephone service (I had called from my cell phone initially)

Still not thinking anything about it, I agreed to have them send over a technician. And by the fucking way... I had to go all day and night Saturday with no tv, and no computer. The tech guy showed up today at around 11 am.

He came in the house, saw there was no signal coming in, and went outside. He was out there 1 minute when he called me to come outside.

He said, "Do you have an enemy?"
I said, "Why?"
He said, "All the wires have been cut."

I was like...... DUMBFOUNDED.

Now this technician was someone I've never met before. And he says to me,

"Listen, this is not my business, and you don't know me but; you look as if you know exactly who did this. This is the kind of shit that qualifies as stalking, and whoever did this is not normal. Normal people don't do this sort of thing. You really should report this to the police, and take measures to stay safe."

NOW....... when a total stranger tells you shit like that, you tend to listen.

I made a trip to the local police station. I did not mention that I was being stalked because I had other plans. I requested an application for a License To Carry. I got all the necessary information and guidance on how to go about the process. Then I came home and enrolled in the prerequisite safety/training course which takes place the 27, 28 of September. Once I complete the safety training, I will then pay my $100.00, hand in my application which states I have never been convicted of a felony, blah, blah, etc... meet with the Firearms Safety Officer, and then GO BUY ME A FUCKING HANDGUN AND HOLSTER.

To FUCK with him.

I will NOT live in terror.
He will NOT terrorize me!

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my sybil im afraid on whats going to happen...be carefull

carol

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger nexy said...

my apartment was broken into and all of our smaller valuables were stolen in 1988. even though no one was home, the incident terrified me to such a degree, that i went to the police station and applied for a firearm purchasing permit. two months later after the permit was approved, i bought a shotgun. over the next few years, i applied for a handgun purchasing permit. i now own a 12 gauge shotgun, a .22 rifle, a .22 target pistol, and a 9mm pistol.

i sleep with the 9mm under my bed, loaded, and ready to go.

i've never slept more comfortably in my life.

i never got a license to carry. here in arizona, it is legal to carry a pistol if it in plain view. many bars, clubs, and other public accomodations have signs on their doors that say "no firearms allowed", or some such rule.

over the past year, we've had 2 serial rapists loose in the city. applications for licenses to carry concealed firearms tripled, as did applicants for the training classes, even though they've finally caught one of the rapists.

you are not alone.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Jos said...

Damm! This sounds serious. They are taking this too far. Why on earth is he (they) doing this?

Please be careful.

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember, if you shoot him, there's going to be alot of paper. If the police shoot him, they will have a lot of paperwork. I'd let the police shoot him. Please file a police report against him, and don't shoot him. He's not worth the bullets or the attorney's fees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home