Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Get A Load Of This Shit!

I've copy/pasted the last few posts from the asshole's blog for you all to see.

It fucking amazes me the shit that he writes about me. Especially since he's the one who needs a full body lift. The fucking old windbag!


*edit*

I decided against reposting his shit verbatim. There's no need to publicize his vomitous spew. Suffice to say, he's spending all his energy writing about how wrinkled I am, how grey my hair is, how terrible I sing, and how boyish my ass is.

All this from a bald headed, paunch bellied, broke ass, Greaseball Wop prick who has to cut 6 inches off the legs of his 38W x 29L discount jeans.

When I first met him, he was wearing a raggedy-ass sweater that looked old enough to vote, and blue jeans that came half way up his (decidedly undersized)calves. He had a cheap $4.00 haircut which, when you considered the number of hairs left on his head, was too expensive.

In the years I ran around with him, all the hundreds of dinners, vacations, day trips, etc., he never ONCE reached into his pocket. Never ONCE picked up a single tab. I paid for clothes, jewelry, tattoos, lobster dinners, digital cameras, ... you name it.

Unbelievable! This loser fuckwad, (who is old enough to be my father btw) is writing incessantly about how old and ugly I am.

I'd love to unload a double dose of Sybil's patented Razor Tongue on him, but then I'd have to admit to him that I'm reading his spew, and I can't bear to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he's frosting my ass.

He needs to die.

4 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger L said...

what a little bitch!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger nexy said...

and this is the guy whose still chasing you after all those years? wtf!?!?

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i agree with nexy...

he's sick!!

carol

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so angry with him for writing about you in the manner and detail he did.. I'm not sure how different your writing of him is. Hope you've been able to leave it behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home