Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dirty Rotten Mother F*'g No Good Rat Bastard!!!

Let me tell you all a story so ludicrous, it defies rational thinking!

Years ago, before Dickhead, I was involved with a human of the male species - (I won't call him a man, as that would be too complimentary.)

As that relationship begin to disintegrate, (for many reasons, none of which mine!) Dickhead and I met. I knew almost immediately that the party of the first part needed to go, and the party of the second part was my companion of choice. Ok... so we all know how it turned out with the party of the second part, but that's not what this story is about.

Anyway, I dumped asshole #1. At first I tried to be kind and gentle, but as is so often the case, he wouldn't allow me to let him down easy. So after much begging, pleading, name-calling, and threats (on his part) he finally took the hint and hit the bricks.

That was many years ago.

Now here we are today, and me with all this time on my hands, tend to surf blogs looking for something new and interesting which I might want to continue reading.

Lo and behold, whose blog do you think I come upon but Asshole #1's? At first I was like..."Oh this is cool. I can sort of be a Peeping Tom, and nobody's the wiser." But as I continued reading through the archives, I got the fucking shock of my life.

Now first let me say... I do not now, nor have I ever had an STD of any kind. NONE. Period! However, let's not cloud the issue with facts!

Apparently, Asshole #1 went and got himself infected with the gift that keeps on giving, long after we split up. So what does the fuckwad do? He blogs about it, AND says it got it from ME!

And he doesn't just blog it once, he blogs, and blogs, and blogs for weeks and months about it.

As I'm reading this, I'm seething. I'm so mad I can't see straight, and I'm grinding my teeth in a death clench.

So, I'm sitting there torn. Do I leave comments and go on record that the idiot is A) A fucking lying sack of shit, and B) Flirting with a defamation lawsuit? Do I copy/paste his blog entries on my blog, and out him by name, address, and photograph as a card carrying member of the H Society? Do I call some friends of questionable and dubious character, and have his motherfucking legs broken? Do I ignore it, keep monitoring it and wait for him to identify me by name or photo so that my lawyer will have something meaty to sink her barracuda teeth into?

I opted for the latter.

So here's my editorial on the subject:

When a relationship ends, 9 times out of 10, one party is aggrieved. One party is left with hurt feelings. I understand that hurt feelings and bitterness are difficult to contain. Believe me, I understand that. But WHY on earth resort to such dirty, underhanded tactics to exact revenge? To what end? I mean, suppose I had never happened upon that blog? It certainly was by strict coincidence that I found it. How would him posting those venomous lies have given him satisfaction had I never seen it?

What makes people stoop so low as to fabricate the most outrageous of lies just because another person chooses to travel a different road in life?

I'll tell you... total and complete lack of character. That piece of shit is amoral, and completely lacking the most basic of human attributes.

He is, without a doubt, beneath contempt.

Fuck Him!

3 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger nexy said...

"Fuck Him!"

no thanks, especially since he's infected...

:)

in any event, i think you're doing the right thing. give him enough rope to hang himself. bide your time - good things come to those who wait.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Jos said...

That is some fucked up shit! Fucking bastard. I am angry. . .

I can just imagine how you feel. I hope he dies.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some one sure did fuck him alright, literally@

 

Post a Comment

<< Home