Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

WDW And Oregon

Tropical Storm Alberto cleared out of the Orlando area on Tuesday afternoon. It's been sunny, oppressively hot, and humid here ever since.

During a meeting yesterday, I learned the concept of Positive Pessimism. To that end, I will say this about the weather here; It's hotter than Hell's blazes, but at least it's so humid I can't breathe.

Last night, I went to Disney's MGM themepark. Who would've thought that at 7pm, on a Wed night in early June, it would be so fucking crowded there that you just couldn't get from point A to point B?! It cost 70 bucks to get in, and I rode on two rides. To my way of figuring, that comes to $35.00 per ride. What a bargain!

I brought Oregon to SeaWorld Tuesday night, but he was already back in the envelope and on his way to his next destination by the time I left for MGM last night... so no pictures of Oregon at MGM.

Who's Oregon you ask? Well, if you go to www.myspace.com/kefshat you'll see.

I can't forward or post any of the pictures of Oregon until I get home, which won't be til Saturday; but I promise to as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, lunchtime is just about over, and I need to smoke 4 cigarettes before I go back into the afternoon meetings.

Ciao

6 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 cigeretters huh. I like a woman who knows what she wants. Are you on myspace too?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger L said...

i love myspace.....

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger nexy said...

"sunny, oppressively hot, and humid"

florida, in a nutshell. you don't even have to sweat in florida - the air deposits gallons of water directly onto your skin. and as if through magic, it just seems to stick to you. thus the term "sticky".

that said, i remember going to mgm with my son several years back. our favorite spot was the terminator show. on the way out, we stopped by the gift shop and we both fell in love with the leather biker jackets they had - replicas of the original that arnold wore in the movie. they had both of our sizes too. my one regret is that i didn't buy them for us - the child's size was adorable. oh well...

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger nexy said...

doesn't it rain a lot in oregon?
*shutter*

i like it here in phoenix - it's rained once in the past 6 months i think. maybe twice. and even at 112 degrees, it's never sticky.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is up with the hat? Please tell.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sybil said...

No... I'm not on myspace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home