Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

There's A Dark Cloud Hanging Over My Head!

Back home in Massachusetts, the sun hasn't shined for what seems like 40 days and 40 nights. It was so depressing.

So Monday I jump on a plane and leave for Orlando, Florida. Ah... a week in sunny Florida is just what I needed (or so I thought.)

I guess if I'd bothered to watch the weather channel, I'd have known about the phenomenon called Tropical Storm Alberto which is hovering as I type this right over my friggin' head.

It's been typhoon-like conditions here since I got off the plane.

I can't fucking win!

7 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Crazybeautiful said...

Sybil,

Its been forever just htought I would leave a note and let you know that i've returned to the world of blogging (crazybeautiful from tblog). I almost had the thought of going to new orleans in a few weeks until I realized that probably not a good idea after they announce the offical start of hurricane season.

Hope it passes and you get to enjoy most of the vacation.

my new blog: artifical-sweetener.blogspot.com

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger nexy said...

florida sucks. the air is so thick with humidity, birds have been known to get stuck in it mid-flight. come to phoenix - it's actually illegal for it to rain more than twice a month, and they need a special permit for it to rain for more than an hour during the day.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Sybil said...

Nexy,

There's actually a good chance that I will be in Phoenix later this month. I will be conducting some focus group research with Gastroenterologists.

I'll let you know.

(It's either going to be Phoenix or Seattle)

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Sybil said...

Crazy Woman!!!!

Welcome back.

I'll be coming to visit your new digs!

Thanks for looking me up.
S.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger nexy said...

cool! just don't bring any of that rain with you :)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Jos said...

Aww, sorry to hear about your rained out vacay. Hope it got better. I almost never check the weather channel. . .my vacay in San Francisco in April was interesting, to say the least (it rained for four out of the five days we were there).

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Sybil said...

Jos,
Don't feel too bad. I'm here on business, so I don't have THAT much free time.

The hurricane (or whatever it wss) cleared out Tuesday afternoon, and it's been sunny, hot, & very humid ever since.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home