Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Time For A Cool Change......

Well, if you recognize the lyrics in this post title, you're about as old as I am. If you're as old as I am, then you can relate to what I'm on my way to do this morning.

I have a consultation appointment this morning with Lifestyle Lift

I'm pretty excited about it. I'm approaching this as merely exploratory, but I'm hoping that I leave there feeling confident with the doctor and the procedure.

I've told a few people about my plan, and inevitably they've all said, 'Sybil, you don't need it.' But for me, it isn't a question of need, it's a question of want. I want that youthful, rested appearance that we all have when we're 20-something. I don't have it now. When I lost a bunch of weight, my face changed; and I didn't like it. So, I'm going to see about getting my face back.

Wish me luck... I'll let you know how the consultation goes.

4 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger L said...

how exciting!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Crazybeautiful said...

I hope all goes well. Even though people around you are going to tell you that you don't need it I know that won't stop you. My great-grandmother always said that a little vanity is needed in life and I agree. Not to mention I'm an advocate of anything realted to plastic surgery. I can't wait until my youth starts to disappear so I can pay to have it restored.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jos said...

You go girl! Keep us posted.

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 2 weeks post-op. the pain was intense during and after.
My Dr. was a jerk, during the first side, he said "Damn" 4 times, in my ear.
That side swelled up while he did the other side, which had lost the freezing by then.
My ears still hurt and can't sleep on them yet.
Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home