Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lemme Tell Ya About Oregon



Ok, that's Oregon. I guess you can't see it, but it says Oregon on the front of that beat up hat. Thus, I named it Oregon only to discover that it's owner considers it female. Oh well!

Oregon belongs to my friend Stellina's friend Kef. Stellina came up with this gag to steal Kef's beloved hat, and send it around the US and Canada, having pictures of it taken all along the way. The pictures (which I am about to email to her) are going to be posted on Oregon's very own blog, which resides at myspace (www.myspace.com/kefshat)

So, I know Nexy's in Phoenix, Sassywife's in Chicago, Jos is in NYC I think... Writer is in New Mexico....

Who wants to host Oregon for a day, taking digital pictures of it, and emailing them to me to be forwarded along?

4 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger L said...

i'd love to!

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!! (except tell whose ever myspace that is not to be so rude!!)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Sybil said...

Somebody was rude to you there???!!!

Unacceptable.

What happened?

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jos said...

I'd love too as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home