Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Morning Storm

It's 8:30am, and I was just sitting on my deck enjoying my first cup of coffee of the day. I was watching this particularly aggressive Bluejay terrorizing the littler birds in the tree, when suddenly I heard the distant rumble of thunder.

Oooh, I got excited! I love to watch a lightening storm.

Inside of a minute, the storm was overhead. The lightening became visible and the thunder got quite loud. Then the rain came... and I was fine, because my deck is covered. But, then the rain started falling horizontally, versus straight down, and I started to get soaked. :(

I had to come inside.

But I'm glad I am awake for the storm... I love them.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Jos said...

Aside from being soaked, it sound like a marvelous experience. Reminds me of my days in the Virgin Islands. . .lots of rain, thunder and lightning. . .(sigh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home