Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Swan Song


This place has been good to me. I've enjoyed it here, but I've moved my thoughts to a new home.

I was never really comfortable here anyway. I wasn't free to write completely unencumbered. There are things which I would prefer certain eyes not see - therefore, my visits here became much less frequent, and my writing much more innocuous.

I look forward to my new home on the web, where I will once again be able to write without self-censoring. That's what a blog should be.

3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog! I hope you enjoy your new home.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger L said...

:(
lisajtabet@hotmail.com

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jos said...

You are leaving me again????

Let me know where I can reach you (latinjos@aol.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home