Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Piss Me Off !

I was trying to look at new blogs. Places I've never been before. So I clicked on the link at the top of Stacey's blog that says "Next Blog." The next blog that came up was in Spanish. So I clicked on the "Next Blog" link on that one. The next one was in Russian. And the next one was in Spanish, and the next one was in some Asian language, and the next one was in some other language I couldn't discern, and so on, and so on, for about 25 more blogs.

Doesn't anyone blog on Blogger in English????

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jos said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I've done that too. . .luckily for me, I speak/write in Spanish, so I got a kick out of leaving random comments on blogs of people all over Spanish-speaking countries.

Keep clicking; I promise you will find a few. . .in English.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home