Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Five On Friday (On Sunday)

Thanks Stacey, for tagging me.

The rules of The Game get posted on the beginning.
Each player answers the rules about himself [or indeed herself].
At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was married to my Ex, living in the house I live in now, working for the company I work for now. Ten years ago I still had my gall bladder, my uterus, ovaries, and fallopioan tubes. I had extremely short hair, and I was about 30lbs heavier. I drank a lot more, smoked about the same, didn't have a DJ business, didn't ride a Harley, didn't drive a Beamer. In general, I was a lot less happy.

Five things on my To-Do list today:

1. Expense Report
2. Update M.I.
3. Drive to New Hampshire
4. Get the new car's inspection sticker
5. Deposit money in my brother's checking account

Five of my bad habits:

1. Smoking
2. Gambling
3. Staying up too late
4. Snooping in MW's phone
5. Not calling my mother enough



Five places I’ve lived:

1. S. Dartmouth
2. New Bedford
3. Fairhaven
4. Fall River
5. Swansea



Five jobs I’ve had:

1. Cashier at Zayre's (how long ago is THAT?!)
2. Store Manager - Brooks Drugs
3. Marketing Director
4. Controller - Handbag Manufacturer
5. Regional Sales Director


Five books I’ve recently read:
1. Lisey's Story - Stephen King
2. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Steven Covey (I revisit this one frequently)
3. How To Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carnegie (also revisit frequently)
4. Think & Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill (another timeless one - changed my life)
5. John Adams - David McCullough (HBO series was based on it. Excellent)

I tag... Jared, Lisa, Jos, Nexy, and ... uh... I'll get back to you with a fifth.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger AJG said...

Hi Sybil--I'm a reporter working on a story about divorce and alimony, and I came across your blog. Could you email me if you get this? GrossmanAJ@gmail.com
Thanks,
Anna Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home