Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Who ... Me?

I had my annual review of results yesterday with my boss. (My boss, by the way, is beyond question, the nicest man I have ever met.)

So we go through eight pages of pre-defined behaviors, skills, trends, etc. We talk about my leadership skills, my mentoring skills, my problem-solving skills, the wonderful relationships I have with internal & external customers, the outstanding business results I am enjoying. Essentially, we talk about how absolutely wonderful I am, and how blessed he feels to have me on his team.

And I feel like shit.

Because... I do not work very hard at all. I prefer to work smart.

I do work...

Just not nearly as hard as he thinks I do.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh I had mine on Tuesday. My boss said I am the best decision she's made. LOL! She said it's so nice to wake up and not have a message on her phone from me saying Im not coming in. I have not missed a day yet, nor do I plan to because I get paid to go in. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home