Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Catching Up

I felt the need to post what's been going on around here.

I go to the doctor's on Monday to receive my biopsy results. Try as I might not to think about it, the issue keeps worming it's way to the forefront of my mind. What can I do though? I just have to wait. So, Monday at 1:30 I'll be fidgeting in the doctor's office waiting room, waiting to be called in to receive my fate.

A while ago I wrote about being torn between two men. One my own age, and one older. Sometimes nature has a way of taking care of these decisions, and doing the culling for you. I have gravitated toward the older of the two. And let me say this about that... I had forgotten what it feels like to be treated like a queen. I gotta admit, it's Some Kinda Wonderful. We've been spending alot of time together, and he's endearing himself to me more every day.

While I'm on that subject - isn't it always the case? Men! They toss you aside, treat you like crap, largely ignore and take you for granted; BUT OOOH! The minute someone else comes along and shows you what it's like to be treated well, they come grovelling back full of apologies and roses. Well, Reba McEntire said it best in her song; "Red roses just won't work now. You done too much to work things out..." But oh, isn't life cyclical!

I've let my subscription to the online dating site expire, and frankly, I have no desire to renew it. I can't say it was very helpful for me. People on those things largely lie, or at least stretch the truth to the point breaking. Pfft! I'm all set with that.

Funny though, yesterday I received two separate bouquets of one dozen long stemmed roses. One from Dipshit MW, and the other from Mr New. Needless to say, one bouquet is on my dining room table, the other is out in the trash.

Last night at the club, things were just so bizarre. Everyone there is all up in my business because they've never seen me even remotely near another man since MW split the scene; now Mr New is there and he's very obvious about his feelings. Well it's funny actually, how up into my business everyone suddenly wants to be.

I think tomorrow I will tell you the story of Ruby - the skank cow at the club - and how she came within inches of losing her face last night. But for now I have to finish getting ready to go have lunch with Mr New.

So long kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home