Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Update

Ok... a few things:

First, my surgery had to be postponed because this cold I have is more of an upper resperatory infection. Infection + general anesthesia = potential pneumonia. No Good! So I will call the doctor's office as soon as I get over this bitch of a bug to reschedule.

Second, tonight I am training someone in the DJ booth to cover for me while I'm recuperating. Should be fun.

Third, I'm on the fence about two potential new guys. One is a lot older and filthy stinking rich. The other is much closer in age, and a regular working man. They're both attractive, fun to be around, and very nice. The older one shares more of my intereests; he rides a motorcycle, has a BIG boat, shoots guns, likes to go out on the weekends and have a few. The younger one is genuinely sweet and sincere, gentle and soft spoken. I dunno... I'm betwixt and between.

Fourth, my poor nephew is having some rotten luck right now. I feel bad for him, and I hate to say it but, I knew something like this would happen sooner or later...(I'm just sayin... from what I saw, ya know?)

So, to recap; I've got cabin fever in a BIG WAY because I've been home, sick as a dog since last Friday night. And I'm SO ready to be better.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger AlmstHvn said...

I vote for BOTH guys ;)

what?!

Hope your lungs behave and you get to feeling better soon.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger L said...

i'm with alms, two is better than one. why limit yourself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home