Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just A Few Things

Yesterday I went to the hospital for my pre-op testing. You know; blood work, urine, EKG, chest x-ray. I got night before instructions - nothing new or unexpected there. They did say though, that because of this stupid cold that won't seem to quit, the morning of surgery, the anesthesiologist might decide not to go forward... I guess it just depends on what my lungs sound like that morning - which is next Friday, 2/2 - Groundhog Day. LOL

As far as the two fellows I mentioned in a previous post; as things have followed their natural course, I have been spending more time with the older of the two. There seems to be sparks. Time will tell. I feel as though someone (he) is more smitten than someone else (me).

He's got some big plans though. LOL. If things work out, I will be doing a lot of traveling.

Yesterday my brother pissed me off NO END! I pick him up every Friday because it's his day off, and he never goes anywhere... so I feel bad, and anyway, he spends every Friday with me, and goes to my karaoke show at night. So yesterday, I really REALLY needed a nap before going to work at the club at night. There I was, all snuggly, warm, and cozy; sound asleep on my couch. He was in living room with me watching a DVD. All of a sudden, he walks up to me, looks down and says really loud, "Are you sleeping?" Well, naturally I that startled me awake. He KNEW I was sleeping. I said, "I was! What's the matter?" He says, "The DVD is over."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This dope lived here for 3 months. He is well aware how to work all the remotes that control the TV, DVD, Stereo, and whatever. That ass woke me up because he was too lazy to get up off his big fat smelly ass to shut off the dvd player. I was BESIDE MYSELF. I threw the remote at him! Can you believe the depth of his laziness? As a matter of fact, I'm still angry about it.

So, this week I need to ween myself off the cigarettes because I don't want a repeat of the lung infection I got the last time I had general anesthesia. Good luck to me on that one!

My friend Stacey is doing stellar with her weight loss, and compliance since her bariatric surgery. Kudos to Stace!

And that, my friends, is all I got!

Peace

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger L said...

your brother probably did that because he knew he could get away with it since you are his sister. it amazes me how we all revert to childhood when dealing with our siblings. i have seen my GRANDMA and her siblings have the same issues my brother and i do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home