Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Friday, December 01, 2006

20 Things I Love

1. Chocolate
2. Sleeping
3. Riding my motorcycle
4. South Park
5. Being right
6. Learning
7. Music
8. Paying it forward
9. The first signs of spring
10. My Bluejay named John
11. Crashing on the couch under a blanket on a rainy day
12. Scary movies
13. My niece and nephews
14. Coming home from a business trip
15. The shore
16. My first guitar
17. A New England Boiled Dinner
18. Diamonds
19. Polo-Ralph Lauren clothes
20. The Jerry Springer show

5 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger nexy said...

the jerry springer show!?!?!?!?

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jos said...

What's a New England Boiled Dinner?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Sybil said...

Nexy,

Haha.... yeah. I have to admit that I enjoy the mindless entertainment of the Jerry Springer Show.

It's my one guilty pleasure.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Sybil said...

Jos,

A New England Boiled Dinner is; smoked shoulder, potatos, cabbage, onion, carrots, and some people put in other stuff like, sausage, sweet potato, or yams.

You throw all that in a big pot, and boil it.

Believe it or not, it's really REALLY good.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jos said...

Sybil - Sounds yummy. I must try it someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home