Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Albert Einstein

Did I ever mention that he is my hero?

Oh sure, everybody knows that he's responsible for the Theory of Relativity, and that he was the first to split the atom (thanks alot for that one Al! Now we have nuclear power to worry about.) But did you know that he was a very profound philosopher? And also a very deeply spiritual man?

There are volumes of quotes attributable to Einstein, but my two favorite are:

1. "I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but I do know that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

and

2. "Only two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger L said...

he was so multi-talented, it's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home