Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Updating You On My Love Life.....

One word about Curt: NEXT !

I had dinner with a new one last night. His name is Billy (Lord help me!) and he was very nice. I thought he was rather attractive, and he sent me a very flattering email afterward.

Let's just say, that's all I can say with any certainty. The way this thing has been going, I can't predict one way or the other which way the wind's going to blow. Tell ya what though, I'm getting pretty tired of all these first dates.

I think I should just go seduce Stellina's former boss B.D. (Shit! Another Bill now that I think of it!)

Eh... being single isn't for the weak, I'll tell ya!

5 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger AlmstHvn said...

Amen, sister. Amen.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Jos said...

You keep looking Sybil and NEVER settle for less than what you deserve. I "settled" at an early age and I am paying dearly for it now.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger nexy said...

yeah, being single sucks, but as jos says, not being single with the wrong person is even suckier. been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and still paying it off.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger L said...

i can't think of anyone stronger than you!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger aliciarose said...

At least you are not stuck in the same rut with MW. Your fan club is rooting for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home