Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What I Learned From Sassywife

When all else fails, make a list.

1. Suddenly my job is taking over my life. I'm all over like cow flaps, and I don't like it one little bit.
2. Dupree is in his new place, and I'm STILL driving him to and from work. He goes for his (count them...) THIRD road test next Monday.
3. My romantic life is non-existant.
4. I don't have time to take care of essential things like, having my hair done, or getting my teeth cleaned.
5. My mom is in Atlantic City for the week... visiting Bob Barker, on The Price Is Right. GO MOM! I hope she gets on the show. I have to laugh at this one because she's there with all her lady friends and I just keep picturing that "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" commercial. LOL
6. Dickhead keeps rearing his ugly head... just when you think it's safe...heeeeere he comes again.
7. D fell off the face of the earth. I guess it was my body language (or lack thereof) ... so he saved me the trouble of having to tell him 'No Thanks.'
8. My DJ work is piling up to the point that I don't have any free time on the weekends for any time soon.... which sucks. (Gonna have to do something about that.)
9. I am sooooo behind in my blog reads, which also sucks.
10. I'm going away again tomorrow. Bleh.... this sucks too.

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger aliciarose said...

Dickhead.........ewwwwwww!!!

You are a really nice sister (too nice driving Dupree around!), and a great person. It's no wonder dickhead keeps coming back. I am glad you are not touching that again.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Jos said...

Can't say it enough!

You are a gem! I wish I knew you in person.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger L said...

come on down!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home