Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Catchin' Up

Sometimes the days slip by without my noticing. I swear, I don't know where they go. Is it true this phenomenon accelerates as we age? Geez, I hope not.

Let's see...

Things are progressing with Dude, who (Stellina is right, he's not a Dude) shall be called D from now on. He seems to have been bitten by the Sybil bug. For instance, he wanted to have the "Are you seeing anyone else" conversation yesterday. I entertained the conversation because he is exceedingly sweet, and I didn't want to hurt his feelings. We had dinner tonight, and he just tickles me, the way he falls all over me.

My brother is scheduled to take his road test this Thursday morning. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....... everybody send prayers, good vibrations, positive vibes... whatever you believe in. He's going to need all the divine intervention we can muster. (He's just NOT a good driver)

My work schedule is simply OUT OF CONTROL. I'm here, there, and everywhere for the next few weeks, AND my DJ calendar is pretty full too... so, there's no rest for the wicked this month.

Which reminds me, it's almost Halloween, which is, by all accounts, my Christmas. Since I detest Christmas, Halloween is my holiday of choice, not to mention my birthday. The jury's out as to exactly how I will celebrate this year.

Also, jumping back to the subject of the brother... He's moving out of here on the 15th of this month. Not that he wants to, mind you. And why would he want to? He lives scott free, gets his laundry washed and folded, eats enough to feed an army, sleeps until noon every day, and spends the rest of his time driving me totally INSANE with his channel surfing. And believe me, there are 300 channels.... he does a lot of fucking surfing. Know what? It's time for the brother to G.O.

That is all. Hope you're all well!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger nexy said...

{{{{{{{hugz}}}}}}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home