Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Shamelessly Stolen Meme

This was stolen from my friend who doesn't want to be linked. "S"

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Oy, I'm getting old!


2. How much cash do you have on you?
$176.72

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
Score


4. Favorite planet?
Uranus (heehee..... yes, it still makes me laugh)


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Dickhead. (Every missed call is from Dickhead. What does that say?)


6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The old fashioned ring that sounds like my Gram's rotary dial phone did.


7. What shirt are you wearing?
Black Ralph Lauren Polo T-Shirt

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Yes


9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Nike

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Depends; Bright if I'm reading or working. Dark if I'm sleeping.


11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's bright, funny, thoughtful... and she reminds me of a young me.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Discovery Health Channel. I'm hooked on that damn channel.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I'll be there today at 1pm (From the cleaning woman)


15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
1 block north, and 2 blocks west.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Whatever


17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Dickhead (and no... I didn't reciprocate)



18. Last furry thing you touched?
Can't remember the last time I touched anything furry.


19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None


21. Favorite age you have been so far?
40



22. Your worst enemy?
Hahahaaaaaaaaha... Dragon Lady, the eyesore.


23. What is your current desktop picture?
Tribute to the Twin Towers (it's really a nice picture)

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Ride safe (A dude pulled up beside me on a Sportster and were talked bikes)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million $$$$$$ No Question

26. Do you like someone?
Not really


27. The last song you listened to?
Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger L said...

i need more cowbell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home