Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mr Italian (from below)

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about the Italian who wrote the intriguing email.

First of all, understand that I am not easily bowled over by a man's looks. However, this man was COMPLETELY, TOTALLY, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Enough to make you stop and have to catch your breath. I mean, he is physically absolutely beautiful to look at.

Now... what's he like?

One word.

Can you say........ DICK!

The man is a dick. Pure and simple.

I didn't think it was possible, but I finally met someone more arrogant than me. (I'm half joking there) His problem, in my opinion, was.... he's so in love with himself, he has no room for anyone else. I mean to the point that he'd admire his reflection in the spoon. And I kid you not!

So after an hour plus of a one sided conversation that went on & on like this: I, me, I, me, I, me. Me, me, me, I, I, I, I. I thanked him for the coffee and left.

I should have known anyone that beautiful was apt to be too involved with himself.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger L said...

i HATE that! Hot guys are always either dicks or else they have zero personality. Give me an average guy any day!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger aliciarose said...

I hate it when cute guys are full of themselves. Sometimes the average looking guys personality make up for the lack of looks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home