Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Intriguing

I received the most intriguing email this morning. I post it here for your thoughts and comments. I'm curious what you make of it:

I must say, your profile is very entertaining to say the least, one of the best I have read so far and I have read a lot of them (a shit-load). I am very impressed and very interested. Corporate/professional to Harley? Wow, how refreshing! An infectious smile? I would love to see it. Actually, I am told the same, dress up for work too, but can't wait to change into shorts or Levi's myself, I am successful too, at least so they say, insane within "reason" every once in a while, very easy going, love to laugh, life is indeed too short to attempt to reorganize the universe or live in the past, the past must been good at one time or another, in the summer I would enjoy very much to ride in the back of your Harley, unless you would let me drive it, don't worry, I know how. Yes, mutual attraction is indispensable and honesty would be a very nice and much appreciated additional attraction for a change. So.I was wondering if you would be interested in having a cup of coffee with me sometime.... Of course, I will send you pictures of me and I would love to see a picture of you. I don't know why you don't have a picture posted, I don't have pictures posted because I hold a public/political position (I know it sounds stuffy) and a lot of people know who I am. I didn't want my pictures and profile to end up on the bulletin board at City Hall. Yes, I must deal with politicians because of my job, it's not so bad, it's like being dragged naked through a sticky substance.

For whatever it may be worth, probably not much since attraction is personal and there is a lot more than just looks in the equation, I've always been told to be good looking, sexy, cute, etc.etc.... and very smart as well. I am educated, street and elsewhere, and I have traveled quite a bit and in saying that I don't mean just Newport. I have a BS and MS in Civil Engineering from Cornell University. I am divorced and I have a 16-year old daughter. I was born and grew up in Italy, came to the USA at 19 to check things out down here, I am still doing it... much more to say... so...what about that cup od coffee....?

Look very much forward to hearing from you, meanwhile have a great day

Salvatore


Side Note: I L.O.V.E. Italian men. They REALLY know how to make a woman feel like a woman.

4 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger aliciarose said...

Sybil are you getting my comments? What is going on?

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger nexy said...

i never trust anyone who claims they know how to "drive" a motorcycle...

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds lovely...Hopefully, he looks good, too!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger L said...

he sounds rather interesting! A bit presumptive about the whole harley in the summer thing, but other than that, sounds great. keep us updated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home