Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Comments

Ok... I think the mysterious comment eater has been rectified. Things should be as they were. Sorry for the inconvenience (I was feeling very unloved there for a while!)

So you guys think I'm harsh with my dating comments?

I figure this way. This is the first time that I have actively seeked out someone to date. In the past, it's always been just fate - kismet - destiny... call it what you want. So since I'm the proactive one here, why shouldn't I be precise about what I'm looking for?

Maybe I came across mean about the stutterer, but really... if a person can't form a cohesive sentence under stress, I know me. I'm going to lose patience with that really REALLY quickly. And as for Rob, sorry but I didn't need to be hearing about blood tests after meeting him only once, for coffee. I found that altogether too presumptuous on his part. After all, I never told him I wanted to fuck him. I never told myself I wanted to fuck him.

The good news is, I did meet someone who I've been out with several times now. I like him. He's about 180 degrees different than the type I'm usually attracted to. He's not what you'd call a really big man. He's a computer geek for a living.
I.T. network engineer. He's got a really beautiful house, and too many cars. No motorcycle though. So far we've had lunch a few times, and the other night we went out for a few drinks. So far so good. This one has no kids, no baggage. I think that's the attraction for him to me too, which is fine. In case you're wondering, his name is David.

Today on my way home from a really long drive, I got it in my head that I wanted satellite radio. So I stopped at Circuit City and bought one. It goes from the house, to the car, to my belt clip. I decided to subscribe to XMRadio rather than Sirrius. I don't know why exactly, except XM seemed to have stations of the genre I'm most interested in. So the thing has been going most of the night, except during the half hour I watch American Idol.

So long Pickler. And it's about frappin' time!

So anyway..... comment away. It should be fixed now.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger nexy said...

yay!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger aliciarose said...

You're comments are working again....YAY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home