Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

American Idol:

I'm hoping Taylor stays. I want him to go all the way and win. Regardless, he'll end up doing good things, but I am rooting for him.

Dating:

I met new guy today for lunch. He (as usual) didn't look anything at all like his picture. I was disappointed. I don't think there'll be a second date. However, I am meeting someone else this evening for a cup of coffee. We'll see.

Life In General:

I'm being sued. LOL! This is funny because, I'm being sued by someone who has been blackmailing me for 2 years. I can't wait. I've filed a countersuit. It's going to be interesting.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger aliciarose said...

hello....hello, can you read this??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home