Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sopranos and Big Love

First of all, how glad was I that that little worm Vito got caught at a leather bar by a couple of soldiers? And didn't he look absolutely ridiculous? If you ask me, he's on the right track to a solution. He might as well shoot himself because he'll never live down the ridicule from the others. I really can't stand that fat little twerp.

It was good to see Tony back to his old self. Although, I felt kinda bad for the kid he tuned up. But, it was necessary. The crew was treating him like he was an invalid. I just love how the writers keep him the perfect anti-hero. To go into the bathroom to puke after he beat up the driver... you just know he hates who and what he is, but he knows he's got to kill or be killed. I also love how he and Carmella have gotten close again. (I would totally do him. LOL)

Have you seen HBO's new series Big Love? It follows the Sopranos. I've been watching it from the pilot episode. It has me completely hooked. I guess it's morbid curiosity... like the roadside accident phenomenon. I have to watch, regardless how mortified I am at this polygamy situation. I mean, I just want to grab all 3 wives heads and smash them together until they see the light.

Good news to Deadwood fans. The new season premiers June 11th. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home