Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ya Want It?

This is my house. A very nice little Cape style house, in a very nice little town, within spitting distance of a very nice little beach.

I think I need to move away from here though. The trouble is, this very nice little town that I live in? It's too little. Every time I leave my driveway, I run into someone that I don't want to run into. Next time, I think I'll literally RUN INTO them! (read, Run Over)

Ha... as I look at this picture, I realize I better get a landscaper here in the spring. It looks pretty desolate.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger aliciarose said...

weren't you looking for another house a while back........it may be a good idea.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger L said...

that house is SUPER cute! I'd want it if it werent for the small town part. I grew up in a little town where everyone knew my family, and me. this made my propensity for sneaking out with hot guys a problem...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home