Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

OUCH ! Don't Talk So Loudly Please

I was bad. Very, very bad. I got totally annihilated last night.

I am very definately paying the price today. I can't seem to get my feet to work. You know, like... to get one foot to go in front of the other? They just can't get coordinated, so I decided not to argue. I'm just laid out flat on the couch. Suffering. Ooooowwww!

Was it worth it?

No. Most definately not, and I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN


until the next time

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger nexy said...

i've been very bad since i arrived here in phoenix. i now consider myself a drinker, where i never used to before. in fact, right now, i'm drinking a vodka martini. of course, for me, a vodka martini means a martini glass filled with vodka and a couple of olives. i never did the vermouth thing.

my favorite is vodka mixed with low cal monster. i *always* get plastered during the night before my day off. it's a ritual for me now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home