Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Nothing, Really.

Mr. New is warming my cold, cold heart.

There's something inherently missing in my brain wiring. I have become so conditioned to being the giver in a relationship, that I don't quite know what to do with being on the receiving end. Mr. New is very much a giver... I just haven't gotten comfortable with it yet. But I have to say, it's nice.

In other news, I just got back from 2 days of hell. What hell you ask? Two days of driving throughout the horrible interstate systems of New Jersey. OY! Hey... I've driven in almost every state in the U.S., and I'm here to tell you - Driving in New Jersey S.U.C.K.S. !!! And that George Washington bridge! Paleeeze! I love the crusty attitudes of the people who live there, but I don't care if I never go back to that state again. I think I took years off my life.

Here it is Friday again (where did the week go?)

Next week there are a few notable days: On March 1st I am interviewing for a new job. (Same company, just different role) March 2nd MW turns 60 (Shithead) Also March 2nd I am taking Mr New to the hospital for his colonoscopy. March 3rd my nephew turns 19. So, I'll acknowledge one birthday, one colonoscopy, and one job interview. Big Week! LOL

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger L said...

march 2 sounds like a romantic day!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Sybil said...

Lisa,

yeah... romantic alright. Pfft!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jen said...

The first time I ever drove through Jersey was such a shock! Newark...

I drove through there as fast as I could, I didn't care if I got a speeding ticket. That air is filled with cancer if yah ask me. UGH.

I had never been in such an industrialized are before, or since!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger nexy said...

yeah, i left new jersey specifically because of the roads. especially in winter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home