Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Jos Asks "Why?"

Jos asks why am I unhappy (see meme below.)

Here is my answer Jos. And by the way, thank you for asking.

I am unhappy because I can't seem to fall out of love with a person who is poison, and who won't remove himself from my realm long enough for me to get over him.

I'm unhappy because I've had to open my home to my brother whom I simply cannot live in harmony with.

I'm unhappy because I spend most of my free time alone.

I'm unhappy because most of my unhappiness is beyond my control.

I just figure I'm going through a very low astral cycle, and I keep waking up each morning and hoping that will be the day it's finally behind me.

4 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger nexy said...

i am truely sorry you are unhappy. however, i'll also ask you if you'd like to join the club. "what club" you might ask? the club that many of us are members of. the "unhappy" club. i'm a charter member.

that is not to say that i am unhappy all the time. i am able to enjoy periods of time when i am quite happy. but for most of my day, i'd have to say i'm unhappy. i'm unhappy with my 3:00am wake-up time on work days. i'm unhappy with my commute. i'm unhappy with my job. i'm unhappy with the commute home. and many days, i'm unhappy that i have to engage in activities that regard normal living, like cleaning, laundry, body maintenance, etc.

on some days, i'm able to find a little happiness at my job, and after i get home from work, and on those rare days that my husband and i have time together - we work opposing shifts normally, so we don't get to see each other very often.

i am convinced that unhappiness is our normal state, and that those of us who are able to rise above that, are lucky indeed. or maybe they are just smarter than i am.

in any event, you are in good company.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Jos said...

I, too, am sorry for you unhappiness. I can't offer words of comfort, as I am also not a happy camper. I suffer from poor self-esteem; I am fat, I hate my job and the she-devils that I report to. I recent being often misunderstood when all I try to is help others. I am unhappy with the choices I have made in life and the consequences attached to those choices.

I feel lonely, unloved and unapreciated.

My father died when he was 38; I will be 38 in September. Did I mention I am a worry-wart?

Just like mexy, some days are better tha others. Taking it one day at a time.

But I am here for you, to listen without prejudice.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger L said...

keep waiting for better days, they will come.

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful person, who deals with unstable people. It takes it's toll.

I hope that you feel happy again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home