Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I've Got A Dupree

A new term in today's vernacular: Dupree - An unwanted, no end in sight, houseguest.

My brother is here. And when I say he sits around the house, I mean he really sits around the house.

He sleeps until 1-2pm every day. He eats more than a plague of locusts. He is only now getting the idea that I won't tolerate him not showering (now if I could only get him to change his clothes daily!) He commandeers my television. He snoops in my personal things. But more than any of that, what annoys me the most is, he's perfectly content to just sit in that chair (when he's not in bed) and never EVER move. He just sits there, and channel surfs.

What am I going to do? I can't stand having him here!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Jos said...

May God (whomever you conceive him/her to be) bless you for your kindness. I hope things work out for him and he can be on his own.

I don't think I could put up with a Dupree a this stage in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home