Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rob

Well, I met Rob today. We met for coffee, and spent 2 hours chatting away. I liked him. He's down to earth, easy to talk to... with the minor exception of having an annoying habit of interrupting me when I was speaking.

He had just just gotten his hair cut, and I have to say, it was a little too short for my taste, but then again, it's only hair. Hair grows back.

I liked him. He liked me. He wrote me an email and told me so. This might be something good.

4 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger nexy said...

well, for what it's worth, i like guys named "rob". i married one.

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this is great!!

hmmm.. i smell something fishy...hmmmm...

carol

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats great!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger L said...

good luck from former elusivestate/childish from tblog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home