Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

What are the 2 or 3 questions that, under NO circumstance, EVER, should you ask a woman?

1. How old are you?
2. How much do you weigh? .... and....
3. Do you color your hair?

I think we can all agree, these questions are just plain rude. If you need to know how old a woman is, then she's not the right age for you. If you need to know the exact number she weighs, then obviously her weight isn't your idea of perfect. And for Christ's sake, WHY would you care if she colors her hair?

What's wrong with some men? Last night some idiot walked up to me, felt my hair, and asked me, "Do you bleach your hair?" I was like... "What?! None of your business dude!" He says, "I wanna get to know you better." I said, "How's never? Is never good for you?"

Pissant!

Men! I'm tellin' you, the more of them I meet, the more I'm convinced they're all mutants.

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Sybil said...

Test

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger aliciarose said...

Ha Ha!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Johnny Introvert said...

Ouch, you smacked him down good! But as any mutant can see, he had it coming bigtime. Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home