Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Yee Haw... Pass The Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Thank goodness for OnDemand. Last night I missed the Sopranos. I had to play for a bridal shower instead.

Can you say Beverly Hillbillys?? What a fiasco! Naturally, when you put 150 beer guzzling, cousin-fucking, hillbilly rednecks in a room, all at the same time, all drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon beer... there's gonna be a brawl. Well..... I'm happy to report, they didn't disappoint.

I hate to be mean spirited but... Last night, I'm sure I witnessed a myth buster. They say there's no such thing as an ugly bride, right? Well, I beg to differ. There's no wedding dress on this earth, Vera Wang or not, that can take the ugly out of this girl. The poor thing fell out of an ugly tree, and got hit with every branch on the way down. AND... there's something decidedly trailer-park-trashy about a guest of honor (in this case, the bride-to-be) all dressed up, wearing a corsage, and guzzling beer out of a bottle while slouching in her seat at the head table.

On a lighter note, this group gave me a few good belly laughs. I particularly enjoyed when they asked me to play Cotton-Eyed Joe (the techno version), which I did... and they immediately got up off their drunk asses and began to dance, only to be (almost simultaneously) all flat on their asses on the floor. It was hysterical!

But tonight I will watch The Sopranos episode 2/season 6 on OnDemand.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger aliciarose said...

Sopranos has not disappointed thus far. What insanity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home