Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

What D'Ya Think?


What do you all think of this one?

Other than the high forehead, my assessment (so far) is, he has potential.

He's 6'2" (taller than I've ever stood next to), and built like a brick wall.

He seems very nice. Polite, has social grace, looks outstanding in a suit/tie. He's funny as hell too.

He's got a very good professional career, and NO BAGGAGE.

Too bad about that high forehead, huh?

4 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Sybil said...

Haaaaahahahaaaa!!!

I don't know. I'll give you the 411 when (IF) I find out.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger aliciarose said...

well......maybe some shine-free powder can help. lol

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger nexy said...

foreheads never bothered me. i particularly like the "6'2" and "brickwall" stuff :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger L said...

not too bad..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home