Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

American Idol... Or, The Gospel According To Sybil

In my humble opinion, wtf took them so long to ditch that Melissa chick? I mean, come on! Would you screw up Stevie Wonder lyrics in front of Stevie Wonder? I think I'd rather drop dead. Not only that, she had no stage presence, nor camera appeal.

In a nutshell....... So long Melissa. Buh-bye.

On the other hand, how about my man Taylor?? Can he entertain or what! I just love him. He's so understated and unassuming. He's sweet, ya know? I am pulling for him all the way.

Mandesa, well the girl's got pipes no question... but I get the sense that she's very full of herself and that turns me off. Meanwhile, who's the blonde Barbie from somewhere in cousin-marryin' country? She's got to go. Paleeeez, enough with the cutsie-wootsie bullshit. Seeya sweety.

Ace is very cute and all, but he didn't impress me with his Stevie Wonder song. He's not that versatile is all I can say.

Chicken Little..... lol. To me, his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. It just makes me want to climb the wall. I hope the grannies stop voting for him. He needs to get back in school anyhow.

That dude Chris... the bald guy with the queer sideburns..... I do not like him. Period. And furthermore, he's ugly.

And as for the rest who I didn't mention... it's only because they're non-issues as far as I'm concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home