Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Season 6; Episode 3

Ok... Big T is awake from his coma.

I find it terribly disturbing though, to see him sitting there totally dumbfounded, and helpless. He's the Skipper! He's not supposed to be weak and vulnerable.

I particularly loved the way they showed him struggling between giving up and going to the other side, and listening to Meadow to refuse to die. That was perfect symbolism. Either way, I'm glad that whole 'mistaken identity' bullshit storyline is over.

Now, how about those rat bastards, Paulie, and even worse Vito. What a slimy MF that Vito is, pawing at poor Fin that way.

To tell the truth, I hope with T gets better, he cleans up his crew with extreme prejudice. Meanwhile, did anybody else get the willies seeing Carmella and the shrink discussing our man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home