Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Season 6; Episode 2

Ok, I watched it. However, I had to watch it in two sittings because... I don't know... I found it boring as shit.

Holy Christ, what a stupid story line - that whole thing about him being some schlep salesman who lost his I.D. I mean, they wasted a perfect opportunity to let us see his deepest, darkest secrets, right? There he is in this coma, dreaming for all of us to see, and he's dreaming about sales conferences and mistaken identities. O.k., so the twist about Alzhiemer's was interesting, but the rest? Geez, how unimaginative.

I would much rather have been witness to him dreaming about all the mob hits he carried out, and all the women he's had. Pffft! I should write for that show!

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger aliciarose said...

I think the episode is building up for what is to come. I think Big T is going to bite the dust.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Sybil said...

I agree with you, it was a prelude to something much bigger, but... wouldn't it have been so cool to be allowed inside his memories... watch him wrestle with his conscience over all the ungodly things he's done?

A.J. is going to cap Uncle Junior. And good riddance to the old bed-wetter. I also think there are going to be unpleasant ramifications for Bobby too... other family obligations, my ass.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger aliciarose said...

I've been reading some stuff about Sorpanos online and most articles say that AJ and Chrissy are going to be playing major rolls this season. I hope AJ kills that old Junior.

Bobby and his damn trains. I swear. I cannot stand Janice. Ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home