Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mr High Forehead

So I'm back from my first date with Mr High Forehead. Whose name, by the way, is Paul.

Here's my assessment. First of all, the pictures he uses are not that current. He has gained I'd say, about 30lbs since they were taken. He's tall, but not lean and mean like the pictures.

That aside, he was very nice, easy to talk to, funny, and interesting.

Most importantly, he was really enamored with me. LOL And after all, what woman doesn't absolutely love being the subject of a smitten man's attention?

Bottom line, he expressed that he really liked me, and wants to see me again.

I think I will go out with him a second time.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger nexy said...

i was never turned off by a few extra pounds on a guy. and always turned on by attention :)

glad to hear it went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home