Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, March 20, 2006

God Is Good!

I know I said I wouldn't talk about the Dickhead (formerly known as MW) here, but this is worth sharing.

Those of you who know me from tBlog, know the heartache and misery he caused me. You know the rollercoaster ride he took my emotions on, and you know the dangerously sad way it all ended.

For background, in December he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I'm sure this played a small part in the demise of the relationship. On Christmas Eve, he walked out with only the clothes on his back. Whatever. I somehow got past all that.

Fast forward... He had surgery. It was successful. He's not going to die... Yadda, yadda, yadda. Now he's back. Stalking, calling, peeking in windows. Dragon Lady is still following his every move.

The difference? I'm not here waiting. I finally found my life (sans Dickhead) again, and I'm living it. And having fun too, I might add.

Yesterday morning he showed up at my house. Now, under normal circumstances, my doors are locked; however, because I had been retrieving things from the trunk of my car, I stupidly left my door unlocked. While I was upstairs, he arrived here and walked right in.

As I was putting laundry away, I thought I heard the doors but thought, "No... can't be. Who would just walk right in?!" So I came downstairs only to find him standing at my kitchen table, my cell phone in his hand, and him snooping through my call history. Can you imagine?

I folded my arms across my chest and said, "Find what you're looking for?"

He said, "I was just checking to see if you had called me. I missed a call and thought it might have been you." (One thing I can say about him is, he's a creative liar.)

He put the phone down and opened his mouth to say something. What it was is anybody's guess because just like that... in the blink of an eye, something in me snapped and I went from calm and sane to, howling at the full-moon, wide-eyed, full blown NUTS.

What followed is somewhat of a missing memory. I don't remember details. I only remember that out of my mouth came every one of Satan's demons, speaking in tongues. By the time I was done, I was out of breath and red in the face. Years of suppressed anger, and hurt, and emotions came tumbling out. Also, (and I think what really did the most damage) what I really thought of him and his no-good rotten fucking brats was laid out not so neatly, and smacked across his forehead.

He stood there blinking.

When I finally screamed... "What the fuck are you still doing standing there! Get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops!" he turned and left.

All well and good. It was cathartic. I went about my business, played for the shower, came home and went to unencumbered sleep.

This morning (this is where the God Is Good part comes in), he called.

Him: "Can I come over? I need to talk to you."
Me: "Fuck you."
Him: "Sybil, please! Let me just talk to you. It won't take long."
Me: "I have nothing more to say to you. I want you to leave me alone."
Him: "If I don't have you, I might as well be dead."
Me: "As far as I'm concerned, you're right. You might as well be dead."
Him: "I can't believe you really mean it. I can't believe you don't love me anymore."
Me: "Believe it. You're like yesterday's fish. Rotten, stinking to high heaven, and outside looking in."
Him: "What can I do to make you see me?"
Me: "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Go AWAY."

Then I hung up the phone.

Not twenty mintues later, a delivery truck showed up with two dozen long stemmed roses.

The card read: "Dear Sybil: Without you, I have nothing. Please forgive me, Love _____"

Well.... who could pass up such an opportunity?

I told the driver there had been a mistake, and the woman who these flowers were intended for lived at XYZ Street. Number 28. Right down there, about a mile and a half.

You know who lives at the address I gave him, right? Of course you do! Mr Dickhead, and his lovely gorilla, Dragon Lady!

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when she goes to the door and receives my roses?! I know I would.

Oh yes... God Is Good. Thank you for answering my prayers, and giving me the perfect opportunity for retribution!

4 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger aliciarose said...

I'm really glad for you Sybil. If you do not keep your boundries this guy will keep crossing them every chance he gets.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I so wish I could see Dragonlady's face when she gets the delivery!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger nexy said...

when i grow up, i want to be you :)

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic!! Good for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home