Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Just Stuff


So I decided to "name" my karaoke business. The official name is, "Mojo Karaoke." Zippy, no? And I even have a logo (which is on my business cards and banners) Whatcha think?

That thing is called a Voodoo Peacock. I thought it was befitting, seeing as there's times MW swears I'm workin' a root on him. If the truth be told, I SOOO wish I could work a root on him at times (and a handful of others too for that matter.)

Anyway, I had my eyes checked a few weeks ago. The results were no surprise. Yes, it's true - I'm blind. Just call me Mr. Magoo. So, I got new glasses... and not just any glasses. These mofo's are bifocals, turn grey outside, and are guaranteed not to scratch. They are ALL OF THAT and a bag of chips. Only trouble is, I can't see shit with them. I keep falling up stairs, and walking into the most inconvenient things (like chairs, and walls.) Lemme just put the record straight: According to me, bifocals S.U.C.K. mkay?

It's been 6+ months since my complete hystorectomy. I'm here to tell you that, once you have this surgery done, there ain't nothin' you can do about it - you're gonna gain weight. Period. I have now gained 10 lbs, and beat me with a stripper's pole, but I just cannot get rid of it. It makes me quite cranky.

Things around here are for the most part, status quo. I'm still supporting my brother, still working 2 jobs, 7 days a week to do so, still wondering why I ever agreed to take MW back, because you see, HE is still status quo too. But that is for another post, when I have all day to capture everything.

Meanwhile, join me in a Mimosa, (or slam back a toddy of your choice) because I'm going to go tie one on. Right Now!

Cheers

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but no period ROCKS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home