Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What's The Worth?

If you could get ten years of your life back; erase ten years of worry and stress from your face... what would you pay?

Well, I paid $1800.00

Too much you think?

I think not.

I wish I had thought to take a before picture. Sadly, I didn't. But trust me when I say, a few injections into the wrinkled face of a 48 year old smoker results in nothing short of a miracle. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Tomorrow I return for my two week follow-up, at which point the doctor will give me a few more touch up injections. I'm looking forward to it like you can't believe.

On another note, this surgery recovery... OY !

Today is my six week point since the surgery. I'm still far from over it, believe me. When they told me this surgery was nothing to sneeze at, I poo-poo'd it. I figured any surgery that didn't require an incision, couldn't be that bad right? Wrong! It's bad. I have over 200 internal stitches. My bowels refuse to stop aching and giving me problems. My appetite is non-existent. And I think most troubling of all.... I have SWELLY BELLY ! My previously flat stomach now has this annoying pouchy swelling which my doctor says will go away IN ABOUT A YEAR ! I can't stand it!

Some one of these days, I post some pictures.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh... so my belly is going flat and yours is bowling out? Let's get together sometime for coffee?

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger L said...

hey, mine isnt so tight anymore either, so cheer up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home