Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Doin' The Tag Thing...

Nexy tagged me, and being that I'm not one to drop the ball... here goes:

A- Available or Single? Single - but alas, unavailable.
B- Best Friend. None - I am an island.
C- Cake or Pie. Cake. Devil's Food with traditional white frosting.
D- Drink of Choice. Coors Light, or Diet Pepsi with lemon.
E- Essential Item. My cell phone OF COURSE.
F- Favorite Color. Emerald green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms. No thanks.
H- Hometown. South Dartmouth, Massachusetts.
I- Indulgence. Smoking, sleeping late, beer, ... oh, and GAMBLING!
J- January or February. January - that means the friggin' holidays are finally over.
K- Kids. Nope.
L- Life is incomplete without… The one you love.
M- Marriage Date. Which time? 1st 9/2/78 2nd 4/23/85 3rd 2/3/90
N- Number of Siblings? 2 An older brother and a younger sister.
O- Oranges or Apples? apples - Apples.
P- Phobias/Fears. Drowning, spiders, tunnels.
Q- Favorite Quote. "I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought; but I do know that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.
R- Reasons to smile. A nice surprise, A winning lottery ticket, A sincere compliment.
S- Season Summer
T- Tag Three. Stacey, Jared, Jos
U- Unknown Fact About Me. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals. Oppressor of Animals, TYVM.
W- Worst Habit. Smoking, or Avoiding confrontation.
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds. X-Rays - much faster & easier.
Y- Your Favorite Foods Steak, Lobster, Chocolate,Creme Broule .
Z- Zodiac. Scorpio - Totally, Completely, 100% Scorpio.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger L said...

sybil from a-z. fun!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger L said...

i miss you

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger aliciarose said...

where are you?? Come visit me at mindsay. I think I am back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home