Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

American Idol Surprise!

Well, I have said right from the begining that Chris is not original enough to be the American Idol winner. He has a great voice, but no originality.

That said, I am shocked that he was voted off tonight, and McPhee wasn't.

Based strictly on their performances last night, McPhee should be going home, not Chris.

Leads me to think that more males voted than females.

I have said right from the begining that Taylor should be this year's winner. I'm still pulling for him, but I have to say that Elliot has come a long, LONG way.

So, I'm going out on a limb and saying next week will be McPhee's last week on the show.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger L said...

i am too obsessed with americas next top model to keep up. *sigh* reality telivision is a life sucker!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home