Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Soul Patrol


I have said all along; since before the final 12, that Taylor was my pick for this year's Idol.

There's those of you out there... teeny boppers, who wanted Chris Daughtry to win because he sings rocked out songs, because he's got that shaved head, bad-boy beard thing going on. My opinion has always been that he doesn't have mass appeal. Nor does he have the raw vocal talent that Taylor has.

I had a soft spot for Elliot too, and I think he'll go far, but Taylor should be this year's crowned victor.

If Katherine McPhee wins this thing, it will prove beyond any question that the contest is not decided by talent. Period.

I have my fingers crossed that the Soul Patrol did their duty and called those numbers to give our boy the win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home