Often Incoherent ~ Always Menopausal

I Never Said I Was Perfect!

Monday, May 15, 2006

I Ran Across Him...

It was completely by accident.

At 10:15 last night, my cellphone rang. It was a friend of mine telling me she was at this godawful place in Tiverton. "Sybil... don't sit home. Meet me here." So, I threw on a hat, and a pair of shoes, and out the door I went.

And trust me, this place is truly a dump. But, I figured company is good regardless the surroundings.

So I went.

I'm sitting there, and through the door walks.... (Stellina, you'll remember this name!) Hack. Yep... there he was in living color. The H-Man. He was with a group of people. I couldn't tell if he was on a double date or what. There were 3 guys, and 3 girls. (May I say here and now, the girls were fugly? Ok, I said it.)

So, he walks right by me. Doesn't notice me.

A few minutes later, he goes outside for a smoke, and I see him looking at me through the window. He's motioning for me to come outside with his index finger.

He give me a big smile, and a hug. He says, "How long have you been sitting there?"
I said, "You walked right by me!"

Anyway, we stood there making small talk for a little while. I asked him if he was on a date, and he said no... just a bunch of friends who hang out once in a while. He asked me if I had a new boyfriend. I said I didn't.

At one point, he seemed as if he was going to give me a kiss, but he didn't. Maybe because I didn't send a signal for him to. I don't know.

Anyway.... let me say... He looked GOOD.
I had forgotten how attractive I find him.

So, he went back to his friends, and I to mine. And I've been thinking about him all day.

Shit!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger aliciarose said...

uh oh. What's next?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home